2021 was the year that everyone got back up on their feet. After a turbulent 2020, VirTra emerged from the pandemic ready to see customers and potential clients in-person for 2021. It has been a busy year filled with trade show attendances, demonstrations, news coverage and obtaining new training partners across the globe.
Below is a list of VirTra’s various accomplishments throughout 2021. Each one is considered a step towards keeping our law enforcement and military members – as well as their communities – safe. While it does not cover every individual step, our most notable achievements are here:
- Purchase of an industrial building in Chandler, AZ that will serve as VirTra’s new HQ in 2022.
- Awarded $24.5 mil DHS IDIQ contract for U.S. CBP.
- Received $1.37 mil order from a new client in the middle east.
- Received $1.3 mil order from a country in Europe.
- Now in 40 countries.
- 62 new employees hired.
- 25 hours of new V-VICTA® certified curriculum.
- 23 show attendances and demonstrations.
- Won a Gold Stevie Award for VirTra’s dynamic, visual website.
- Approximately 112 news articles mentioning VirTra or VirTra clients.
- 12 VirTra publications.
- 44K social media mentions.
As a company, VirTra is always grateful for annual growth and improvements, as this allows us to continue serving the men and women in uniform – both law enforcement and military – who protect our communities. It is thanks to our clients, employees and shareholders that we are able to provide necessary training to support law enforcement and military members.
VirTra plans to make 2022 its best year yet, focusing on increasing manufacturing capabilities to meet the needs of current clients and prepare for future ones. With upcoming scenarios and curriculum in the works along with products being designed and tested, 2022 looks very promising.
If you would like to start the new year by looking at effective, high-fidelity training, contact a specialist.