Reportstack has announced a new defence market report on The Global Military Simulation and Virtual Training Systems Market 2014–2024. This report offers detailed analysis of the Global Military Simulation and Virtual Training Market over the next ten years. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of:
• Global military simulation and virtual training market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the market for global military simulation and virtual training market during 2014-2024, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators.
• Recent development and industry challenges: insights into the developments in the global military simulation and virtual training market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military forces around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by industry participants.
• SWOT analysis of the government biometric systems market: a study of the global military simulation and virtual training markets characteristics, using SWOT analysis to determine its strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
• Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of competitive landscape of the global military simulation.
• Major programs: details of the top three programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
This will facilitate:
• Clear identification of the market opportunities and entry strategies to gain or grow market share in the global military simulation and virtual training market.
• A proper understanding of the competitive landscape of the global military simulation and virtual training market, including key domestic and foreign defense companies, key alliances and strategic initiatives.
• A clear understanding of market drivers and actionable insight on forthcoming developments that will shape the landscape of opportunity for the foreseeable future.
The global military simulation market is expected to exhibit moderate to strong growth over the forecast period according to Strategic Defense Intelligence’s new report – The Global Military Simulation and Virtual Training Market 2014–2024 – which forecasts market growth at a CAGR of 3.48%, primarily driven by procurement of other military equipment such as aircraft, submarines, helicopters, cyber security systems, UAVs and naval ships. A major factor working in favour of military simulators is their usefulness in cutting costs, especially during a phase of budget cuts. Significant spenders include countries in North America, Asia-Pacific and Europe, with the global military simulation market projected to be dominated by the US over the forecast period, followed by the Asia-Pacific, European and Latin American regions. To capitalize on the opportunities presented by market growth, organizations with a vested interest in the global military simulation and virtual training market must remain sensitive to the key drivers of the market, thereby facilitating informed business decisions that maximize profits with minimized risk.
Key Market Drivers:
• The defense ministries around the world are taking significant cost cutting initiatives across their militaries in order to cope with their reduced financial resources.
• Governments are downsizing their militaries and cutting down on training budgets. As a result, militaries are currently focusing on attainingcheaper and more effective solutions for their training requirements.
• Many countries have claimed to have reorganized their militaries, so that they are smaller but more powerful, they intend to achieve the same through innovative simulation and virtual training systems. Governments consider live training programs to be expensive and logistically difficult, whereas simulators are a more cost effective and agile alternative.
The companies mentioned in this report are Lockheed Martin Corporation, Boeing, CAE, Saab, L-3 Link Simulation and Training, AAI Corporation, DCNS, Cassidian, Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation, Rockwell Collins, Kratos Defense and Security Solutions, Inc., Teledyne Brown Engineering, Inc., Thales, HAVELSAN, DiSTI, ZedaSoft Inc, Fidelity Technologies Corporation, Alenia Aeronautica, VirTra Systems, Meggitt Training Systems. For more details please visit The Global Military Simulation and Virtual Training Systems Market 2014–2024report.
Join Our Newsletter