Job Location: Chandler, AZ
The Salesforce Administrator/Developer is responsible for planning and implementing inbound marketing strategies, managing inbound projects, and reporting on effectiveness of our inbound marketing efforts. Will leverage best practices and capabilities to strategize, create, execute, and track highly targeted inbound campaigns that advance our thought leadership and performance.
The Salesforce Administrator/Developer must possess a balance of analytical, creative, and strategic thinking skills, while being focused on producing and executing high quality digital campaigns. The ideal candidate will have experience delivering digital marketing campaigns through marketing automation and CMS tools of Hubspot and Salesforce to drive thought leadership and demand. This Salesforce Administrator/Developer will be highly analytical, leveraging data to help drive the long-term marketing strategy and advise on how the marketing organization will invest and optimize its budget.
- In this role, the Salesforce Administrator/Developer will design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Force.com platform
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes
- Communicate system changes to the users in advance so they understand the change and how to use it prior to implementation
- Manage the change control process including sandbox design and release management best practices
- Develops and creates advanced-level customized reports, dashboards and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed
- Handles and implements third-party integrations and trouble-shoots any issues with partner and applications as they arise
- As a Salesforce Administrator/Developer, you will be working with leadership and stakeholders, determine Salesforce and other technologies, software, tools and approaches to improve operational efficiencies, and enhance the customer experience
- Extract insights from operational, financial, and campaign data to optimize performance; identify and execute opportunities to enhance VirTra performance; build mechanisms that automate the collection, reporting, and analysis process.
- Handles all feasible development work in-house and manages all development projects and resources, ensuring what is being built stays true to the original scope of work and using the Agile development process
- Creates project documentation, including user interface guides, training documentation or other functional specific documents and change orders
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, Process Builder flows, Visual Flows and other functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment
- Thoroughly unit test development deliverables and participate in business user acceptance testing
- Validates test cases and results against requirements
- The Salesforce Administrator/Developer will be developing complex, macro driven reports to summarize system information for Senior Management
- Salesforce report building best practices should be followed to avoid the creation of configurations that negatively impact performance as data volumes increase
- Comply with department ISO 9001 processes and company quality policy.
- Manage and lot time worked daily by project code.
- Provide miscellaneous support to other departments as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned to better the department or company.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of custom code (Apex, s-controls) and/or integration with external systems
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard salesforce.com reporting functionality
- Previous re-engineering experience updating an existing Salesforce.com configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows and enhanced functions
- Professional experience in development & administration of applications in Salesforce platform-based technologies (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud)
- Proficient in Apex, Visual Force, SOQL development, Java Script and Salesforce Lightning
- Experience in SFDC Design, Analysis, Configuration, Customization and Coding
- Experience with SFDC data model and the data migration/integration capabilities of SFDC
- Knowledge of and experience with Salesforce data tools such as Data Loader, SFDC Outlook connector, etc.
- Handle web services API integrations with other internal and 3rd Party systems – Epicor ERP and Hubspot
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and speak. Frequently the employee will be required to stand; walk; use hands or fingers, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Often will be required to sit and work at a computer for upwards of 4 hours at a time which requires repetitive motion of the wrist, hands and/or fingers. May need to lift office supplies upwards of 25 lbs. occasionally.
- Ethical Conduct
- Detail Oriented
- Performance Management
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Organization & Time Management
- Communication Proficiency
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree; educational or work experience in Marketing Automation
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Data / Analytics, Economics, Strategy, Mathematics, or equivalent.
- Experience in data strategy, warehousing, management and visualization and knowledge of marketing automation and CRM tools (HubSpot/Salesforce preferred).
- Experience working with modern marketers centered on optimizing the demand generation process.
- Experience administering a Marketing Automation Platform (HubSpot preferred) involving complex buyer journeys across a wide array of products and services.
- Experience with creation of assets, programs and automations.
- 3 to 5 years of Salesforce administration experience:
- Preferably with experience working with more than 50 users
- Preferably with experience working with Communities
- Preferably with experience working with Manufacturing industry, Law Enforcement, and Military
Additional Requirements, if any:
- Work schedule: 8:00 to 5:00, Monday – Friday
- Pre-employment drug test
- Pre-employment background check
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity