Job Location: Orlando, FL
The Sales Support Specialist is a professional who will provide assistance and support to the sales team by responding to customer inquiries, processing orders, and maintaining sales-related databases. Additional support responsibilities are troubleshooting customer issues, providing data and guidance to the sales team, managing sales tracking tools, and analyzing sales trends. They liaise with account managers, stay updated on product launches, and suggest sales process improvements. Their primary focus is to support the sales team and enhance customer relationships. This role involves various tasks aimed at enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of our sales team, ultimately contributing to the achievement of our sales goals.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems
- Provide data and guides to help the sales team
- Develop and monitor performance indicators
- Manage sales tracking tools and report on important information
- Keep record of sales trends
- Liaise with account managers to develop specific sales strategies
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches and ensure sales team is on board
- Review pending orders and specific customers requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
- Suggest sales process improvements
- Comply with departmental ISO 9001 processes and quality policy
- Manage and log time worked daily by project code
- Performs other duties as assigned
Data Entry and CRM Management:
- Accurately enter customer and sales-related data into our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Maintain and update customer records, ensuring data integrity.
- Generate reports and analyze data to support sales decision-making.
Quoting and Pricing Support:
- Assist in preparing quotes and pricing proposals for customers.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure accurate and timely responses to customer inquiries.
- Create/Process sales orders promptly and accurately, coordinating with various departments as needed.
- Maintain a record of order status and communicate updates to account manager.
- In coordination with account manager, communicate with customers professionally via phone and email, providing support and addressing inquiries.
- Follow up with customers to ensure their needs are met and gather feedback on their experience.
- Assist in compiling sales data and creating reports for sales performance analysis.
- Help identify trends and opportunities to optimize sales strategies.
- Collaborate with the inventory team to monitor stock levels and availability.
- Using Epicor BAQ process to collect inventory information at a moment’s notice.
- Ensure accurate product information and availability is communicated to the sales team.
Documentation and Record-Keeping:
- Assist account representatives to maintain organized and records of sales-related documents.
- Assist in managing documentation related to customer accounts.
Training and Development:
- Stay updated on company products, services, and sales processes through training and development opportunities.
- Proven experience in administrative support or inside sales roles.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and record-keeping.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Customer-focused with a commitment to delivering exceptional service.
- Strong communication skills
- Relationship Management
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Occasionally the employee will be required to stand; walk. Ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 20 lbs. and to sit and work at a computer or on the telephone for long periods of time.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred).
- 2+ years in an inside/telesales role
- Advanced expertise in CRM software solutions, Salesforce preferred
- Pre-employment drug test and background check required
Additional requirements, if any:
Full time position consisting of 40+ hours per week; normal hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. This position may require long hours and weekend work due to proposals, deadlines or customer’s needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity