Job Location: Tempe, Arizona
Responsible for the maintenance and logistics support for all VirTra sales department demonstration equipment. Provides equipment setup and assists in the demonstration of VirTra’s training simulators to potential clients and business partners globally.
- Transport, package for shipping, assemble and disassemble equipment for customer demonstrations or tradeshows.
- Troubleshoot Demo/Training room systems
- Support Internal Investor and Sales demonstrations
- Professionally demonstrate and explain products, methods, or services for customer and tradeshow presentations.
- Utilize experience and knowledge to provide feedback to software and hardware development teams in response to new products.
- Will develop and maintain proficiency with all VirTra simulators and products.
- Travel to demonstrations, domestically and internationally, to provide operational support of VirTra simulators and products to show the training value of our systems.
- Maintain sales department equipment including, but not limited to, preventative maintenance, maintenance, packing, unpacking, setup and tear down of simulation systems at events.
- Maintain familiar with foreign and domestic firearms including but not limited to G17, M4, M16, AK47, M90, M203, RPG7, MK19, M249, M240 and other crew served weapons.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Time management and logging of daily worked hours with project and contract codes.
- Planning, scheduling and booking of travel arrangements as well as management of company expenses and completion of monthly expense reports including meeting submission deadlines, per company policy.
- Provide technical and miscellaneous support to other departments, as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed to better the department or company.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be approachable and relatable in this customer facing position
- Basic computer knowledge
- High level organization and communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and organized
- Prefer previous military or law enforcement experience
- Competitive shooting background a plus
- Previous experience with trade show or system set up/take down
- Extensive firearms handling experience required
This is a very physically demanding job which includes stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing for long periods of time, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, hearing and talking. Will exert up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Visual acuity including color, depth perception and field of vision is required daily.
- Ethical Conduct
- Detail Oriented
- Performance Management
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Organization & Time Management
- Communication Proficiency
Additional Requirements, if any:
- Flexible work hours required
- Travel required up to 75% of the time
- Minimum age 25
- Pre-employment drug test
- Pre-employment background check
- Active, valid driver’s license with no major offense within 3 years
- Ability to obtain, or currently possess a valid passport
Please note: Position will be based out of Tempe, AZ but will travel internationally and domestically
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity