Job Location: Orlando, FL
The International Sales Representative aggressively manages and pursues worldwide Law Enforcement and Military sales opportunities from existing leads as well as new prospects within their assigned territory and strategically persuades them to Invest in VirTra simulators and accessories. This position is responsible for executing the sales cycle including, but not limited to, product demonstration, development and presentation of proposals and quotes, closing of sales, and post-installation follow up. Extensive worldwide travel is required up to 3 weeks at a time.
Territory: Canada, Latin America
Will work out of the Orlando, FL location.
- Able to set and achieve aggressive sales goals.
- Contact new and existing customers to identify their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
- Suggest specific product purchases to meet customers’ needs.
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Quote prices, credit terms, and other bid specifications.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers’ needs, and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements.
- Provide supervision and leadership to international sales team.
- Plan, determine optimal utilization of team to meet international sales goals.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and cross-departmental meetings to ensure collaboration and cohesion.
- Maintain customer records using CRM system.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Prepare sales contracts for orders obtained and submit orders for processing.
- Select the correct products or assist customers in making product selections, based on customers’ needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information.
- Communicate with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources.
- Demonstrate and explain products, methods, or services in order to persuade customers to purchase products or utilize services.
- Provide informational marketing materials and other incentives to persuade clients/customers to buy products
- Keep current with competition’s products, service offerings and activity.
- Transport, assemble, and disassemble materials used in presentations.
- Identify interested and qualified customers and provide them with additional information.
- Practice demonstrations to ensure that they will run smoothly
- Comply with ISO 9001 processes and quality policy.
- Manage and log time worked daily by project code
- Performs other duties as assigned to better the company or department.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have home office where uninterrupted and undistracted work can take place during business hours
- Motivated and energetic individual with a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Ability to remain motivated, focused and successfully managing a long sales cycle
- Knowledge of Federal Military Sales
- Able to travel domestically and internationally 60% to 75% of the time
- Works extremely well independently
- Advanced knowledge of computer software, hardware, networking and other technical areas desired
- Proficiency with Salesforce or similar CRM system
- Understands the value of using CRM system
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Collaboration Skills
- Communication Proficiency
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree helpful
- Proven track record as a top sales performer with the ability to “close the deal”
- Desired military or law enforcement experience 6+ years
- Extensive firearms handling experience required
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Frequently the employee will be required to stand; walk; use hands or fingers, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Ability to lift and carry work items of up to 100lbs. and to sit and work at a computer for upwards of 4 hours at a time. Requires extensive travel internationally on airplanes. Visual acuity including color, depth perception and field of vision as well as hand-eye coordination needed.
- Minimum age 25
- Pre-employment drug test and pre-employment background check
- Currently has or have the ability to obtain a Passport for international travel
- Bilingual, Spanish and English preferred
- Active, valid driver’s license with no major offense within 3 years
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity