Job Location: Tempe, AZ
The Installation Specialist position is responsible for helping coordinate team deployment of VirTra Installers and supports management of installation of VirTra equipment. The specialist role may involve, but is not limited to, scheduling of installs, service trips, ensure ongoing training of installation staff members, day to day in house work of the installation staff, and working with other coordinators and managers to schedule installers for service and sales support trips. This position will work with Operations to convey reporting data to forecast quarterly recognized revenue or communications on needs for the department.
- Support administration of the Installation staff to include work schedules and assignments; ensure staffing allocations are appropriate per
- Support Installation Coordinator. Will work with planning and logistics of various installation items to ensure VirTra deliverables are complete.
- Will analyze problems and recommend solutions to ensure the smooth flow of installations and staffing.
- Responsible for handling change orders and high priority emergencies for Purchase (i.e. Production schedule, Product Availability, Delivery Schedules.)
- Support coordination of shipping and receiving packaging support of installation deployments.
- Support ongoing training of VirTra’s technical
- Verifying completeness and adherence to company policy with regards to sign off processing by installer.
- Hand off customer approval/signoff needs to other departments – Sales, Ops, Marketing, etc.
- Ensuring Installation staff internal process deadlines are
- Ensuring travel/safety guidelines are followed for Installation
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information
- Performs other duties as assigned and as needed to better the department or
- Responsible for deployment of technical drawing support of your
- Foster a spirit of teamwork that allows for the appreciation of diversity as well as cohesiveness, supportiveness and working effectively together enabling each employee to
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Installation/technical skills including knowledge of assembling, testing, and troubleshooting computers (hardware and software), audio/video equipment, and structural equipment
- Knowledge of and ability to troubleshoot Windows OS platforms (XP, Win7 & Win10)
- Exemplary communication skills
- Passion for, experience with, and in-depth knowledge of firearms
- Knowledgeable and capable of teaching firearm safety
- Ability to follow instructions
- Capable of lifting up to 100lbs
This is a very physically demanding job which includes stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing for long periods of time, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, hearing and talking. May exert up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and up to 20 pounds of force constantly in order to relocate or move objects. Visual acuity including color, depth perception and field of vision is required daily.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field beneficial to work performed or a combination of education and experience may be substituted for the degree; course work or experience in computer technology
- Experience directly related to work performed
- Experience with CRM/Service Management Software
- Experience with PC Networking
Additional Requirements, if any:
- Work schedule normally: 7:30 to 4:30, Monday – Friday
- Pre-employment criminal background check and drug testing required
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity