Job Location: Tempe, AZ
Produce 3D art assets for use in VirTra simulation systems. Assist in creating various marketing and promotional materials as needed.
• Rig and animate current assets
• Create 3D assets for Environments and Characters
• Develop high quality and cutting edge 3D models and art.
• Animate characters and objects for use in simulations and promotional materials.
• Utilize 3D modeling, mapping, texturing, lighting techniques etc. to create visual elements.
• Attend team meetings to discuss art related issues, work progress, etc.
• Review 3D arts and provide recommendations for improvements.
• Optimize 3D arts for creating realistic environment.
• Create 3D models from photos and real-world objects.
• Troubleshoot problems on reintegration of outsourced assets into the 3D arts.
• Develop high poly sculpts and textures for 3D arts.
• Create 3D assets for arts and models.
• Ensure to meet high artwork standards.
• Understand the project requirements and develop high quality art assets accordingly.
• Creative in problem solving
• Time and Self-Management
• Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
• Collaboration Skills
• Independent judgment
• Communication Proficiency
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to see, talk and hear. Frequently the employee will be required to stand; walk; use hands or fingers, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Will occasionally be required to lift office products and supplies up to 15 pounds and to sit and work at a computer for upwards of 4 hours at a time. This position requires repetitive motions of the wrists, hands and or fingers.
Education and Experience:
1. BA or equivalent skill set.
2. Expertise in current 3DS Max software.
3. Artistic and technical skills
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity