Job Location: Tempe, Arizona
This position is responsible for proactive client interaction with intent to support customers’ training programs. A primary focus should be maximizing the customer’s utilization of training programs and offerings, including VirTra’s V-VICTA (Virtual Interactive Coursework & Training Academy) and our STEP (Simulated Firearm Equipment & Training) initiatives. The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for customer retention, referral status and overall success via clear communications, presenting and promoting V-VICTA and STEP initiatives using multiple modes of clear and effective communication. The CSM is the primary point of reference for customer training questions and should be able to record schedules, provide feedback, perform data entry/maintenance and update Account Contact information as needed. The position should facilitate and maximize the training resources provided by VirTra and help customers receive IADLEST credit for training programs. The Customer Success Manager should become an expert on the hardware and software offerings of VirTra and should focus on educating customers on the flexibility and capabilities of the product so customers are encouraged to continue using their services.
• Promoting, presenting and customer utilization of VirTra product offerings
• Maintain accurate and up to date customer account information in Salesforce.
• Responsible for contract health and fostering customer desire to re-engage in STEP and Service Contracts.
• Ensure the global success of the customers decision to deploy VirTra Training Equipment and Services
• Maintain Customer Satisfaction Surveys and provide reports to management.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining the client relationship with VirTra customers.
• Assists clients with their training program and utilization of VirTra equipment.
• Suggests enhancements and value-added items to existing training programs.
• Communicate and share client training projects to the Training and Curriculum (TAC) team at VirTra
• Identify shortcomings and propose improvements needed for customer satisfaction.
• Responds to and documents customer requests and feedback in CRM database.
• Handle and resolve customer inquiries and issues via email, or phone in a timely and accurate manner.
• Analyze existing systems in place and recommend strategies for continual training.
• Act as a liaison between Sales, Service and Training Departments.
• Aggregate direct feedback from VirTra Customer Accounts to needed, internal departments.
• First POC in management of VirTra/Client Relationship
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Customer Service and Account Management experience with US Military or Law Enforcement markets preferred.
• Motivated and energetic individual with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
• Proficient in Word, Outlook and Excel
• Previous experience using a CRM (Salesforce preferred) highly sought after
• Basic understanding of technical manuals and written training curriculum preferred but not required.
• Ability to present training materials and technical equipment operation to help reach client training objectives and overall success
• Ability to thrive in a high-speed environment
• Highly self-motivated, organized and detail oriented.
• Past experience with government rules and regulations preferred but not required.
• Courseware/content creation using custom applications preferred but not required.
• Experience with firearms training and the use of simulators preferred, not required
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Frequently the employee will be required to stand; walk; use hands or fingers, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Visual acuity is necessary as is occasionally lifting upwards of 75 lbs. and up to 20 lbs. frequently. Ability to sit and work at a computer for upwards of 4 hours at a time.
1. Ethical Conduct
2. Detail Oriented
3. Performance Management
4. Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
5. Organization & Time Management
6. Communication Proficiency
Additional Requirements, if any:
• Flexible work hours required, Monday through Friday with possible occasional evenings and weekends depending on projects, events and business demands.
• Travel required up to 25% of the time
• Pre -employment background and credit check
• Pre-employment drug screening
Please note: Position will be based out of Tempe, AZ with domestic travel.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity