- How long has VirTra been in business?
- What is VirTra’s Mission Statement?
- Does VirTra offer a direct stock purchase program?
- Does VirTra have a Dividend Reinvestment Program (DRIP)?
- Does VirTra pay a cash dividend?
- On which exchanges does VirTra stock trade on?
- When did VirTra become a public company?
- How can I get the current VirTra stock price?
- Whom should I contact regarding my stock certificate(s)?
- Is there currently any preferred stock outstanding?
- What is VirTra’s fiscal year?
- Does VirTra issue quarterly reports?
- How do I get a copy of an Annual Report?
- Where can I find historical VirTra financial statements?
- What is a transfer agent?
- How do I contact VirTra Investor Relations?
- Where can I get information on the company?
- Can the public tour the VirTra facility?
- Can VirTra shareholders receive discounts when purchasing VirTra products?
- Who are the members of the VirTra Board of Directors?
- Who is VirTra’s Independent Accountants (or Auditors)?
A: VirTra began as Ferris Productions, which opened for business in May 1993.
A: VirTra does not currently pay dividends on its common stock.
A: VirTra became a public company as a result of a merger between Ferris Productions, Inc. and GameCom in September 2001. Prior to May 2002, the public company traded as GameCom, Inc. Formerly to GameCom, the public company traded as Schooner Brewery, Inc. prior to March 1999.
A: You should contact VirTra’s transfer agent, Continental Stock and Transfer & Trust Company, if you have any questions about a change of address, lost stock certificates, transfer of stock to another person, or other administrative services.
|Address:||Continental Stock and Transfer & Trust Company17 Battery Place, 8th FloorNew York, NY 10004|
A: VirTra’s fiscal year is the same as the calendar year (ending December 31th of each year).
A: A transfer agent and registrar for a publicly held company keeps records of every outstanding stock certificate and the name of the person to whom it is registered. When stock changes hands, the transfer agent updates the record of ownership of the stock. The registrar reconciles all transfer records and makes sure that the number of shares debited is equal to the number of shares credited. VirTra’s transfer agent is Continental Stock and Transfer & Trust Company. The transfer agent does not maintain records of shares bought and sold through brokerage accounts and held in “street name.” Those records are maintained by the specific brokerages through whom shares are bought and sold.
Financial Profiles, Inc.
11601 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1920
Los Angeles, CA 90025
A: The Company’s website contains a variety of links to information regarding VirTra and our products.
A: VirTra develops and produces military training equipment and thus the public is not permitted to tour any VirTra facility for security and safety reasons.
A: Robert Ferris – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
Matt Burlend – Member, Chief Operating Officer
Jeff Brown – Member, Independent Director
Mitchell A. Saltz – Member, Independent Director
A: VirTra’s Independent Accountants (or Auditors) are Friedman LLP